North Drive and Morassutti group specializes in providing high quality real estate advisory services, owns a portfolio of premier apartment buildings, is a developer of awardwinning urban intensification projects in
Toronto, is one of the largest owners of Summit Industrial Income REIT, and operates and is an owner of the Abacoa Golf Club in Florida.
Client: The Morassutti Group and North Drive
Industry: Law Firm
The Burning Platform
The Morassutti Group and North Drive rely on technology to conduct their business. It was
becoming clear that outdated technology and security issues could compromise their ability to deliver to clients. They were proven correct when several of their computers were
The Business Case
The Morassutti Group and North Drive decided to update to the latest technologies and apply the highest security measures to avoid further business disruptions. They needed to quickly find a company to help them implement their plan.
The company reached out to several IT providers and received no response. They were
referred to Charles by a reputable source who had been using Triella’s services for many
years. Morassutti’s Accounting Assistant, Carla David, says, “Charles responded to our request quickly, and after responding to our questions, we stopped looking for another provider. We felt confident Triella would deliver.”
Carla: “It’s great knowing our files are backed up, and the new security is fantastic. Given the current environment, we are grateful that Triella set us up to work remotely. I would refer
Charles and Triella to anyone.”
Triella delivered exceptional value through:
- Working with the business to address
and eliminate a Ransomware emergency.
- Building an enterprise-class server system
and significantly beefing up security including
- Implementing reliable onsite and offsite backup
that works 24/7 and backs up multiple times a day.
- Implementing AI-based detection systems to monitor
for abhorrent behaviour and take action to shut
down attempts to infiltrate the company’s servers.
- Moving the company’s servers to Triella’s private
- Setting the company up for remote work so that the
team can now work from anywhere.
- Implementing a business continuity plan and disaster
- Securing their on-premise systems with a next
- Developing new policies and standards to enhance
security and protect the overall IT environment.
- Providing IT support, which allowed internal
resources to focus on business issues.
- Providing a ticketing system that prioritizes service
ticket management based on urgency of issues.
- Providing COVID-19 readiness to work from